Saturday, October 12, 2013

September 2013

Em's actual birthday-that cake from Hiller's was DELICIOUS!!

Em and her girls practicing with their new gymnastics set!

Em helping me wait for the doors to open for set up at the Scrappy Chic Yard Sale!


We got to wait and chat with quite a few folks!

Out to lunch with Grandma Jones and Uncle Aaron


Wheeeee!!!!

Helping carry EVERYTHING in at once...because really, who wants to make more than one trip!

Some artwork that Em made for the wall at Famous Dave's, it was a copy of a sign they had on the wall.  They loved it, asked her to sign it and hung it up on their wall!!


BEFORE

AFTER my haircut from Cathie!  This woman is a worker of wonders!!
Foggy on my drive out to Ann Arbor for the Play All Day crop, I had so much fun when I got that that I forgot all about my camera and taking pics of everyone and everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment