Wednesday, February 12, 2014

JANUARY 2014

At work with me for the day!

OOOOOH, new Project Life goodies at Michaels

We made a trip to Pier 1...and found some funky pillows...LOVE!

Em-all ready to go sledding with the Murdoch's!

Not every day do we have a beef roast that ends up shaped like a heart <3

Snow

Snow


more snow!

On my chair at The Penn Theatre!!!

Em and Hannah...craftin' with a video game break!


Had a fun time with Em, Roxanne, Hannah, Michelle,and Lis at Scrappy Chic!



 

Em, Christina and Gabby at Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum

I LOVE this kid!

Making bracelets...spending the day at work with me again


New store in Livonia: My Hobby Place and Toys-very cool place!


Sean REALLY gets "into" his work!

Em borrowed my camera and took a snapshot of Josie

The seats at Marquis Theatre in Northville

Another day at work with me

...and one more!

She's a trooper for sure!

...but finally she'd had ENOUGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment