Saturday, February 11, 2017

Welcome 2017! Here's January...

In no particular order!


Em hanging out at Grammy & Papa's

Sean camping in Daytona

I WAS going to donate my wedding dress and Em asked to try it on first...we're now keeping it as she may still like it when she gets old enough to wear it at her wedding!  She has been wearing the headband to school!!

Slept with braids in and voila, curls!


Em loves to visit at the Animal Aid Foundation events!


Em and I attended our first Planner Meet Up in East Lansing, it was such a great afternoon hanging out with our girlfriends!

This is called a "Planner Stack", I think this is about 70...ish!

Em and I celebrated New Year's Day with a trip to Barns & Noble and then P.F. Chang's for lunch, yummy!

This man cracks me up!

Sean & Em made pancakes for breakfast, this was Em's!

No comments:

Post a Comment