Wednesday, July 11, 2018

June 2018

June pics...in no particular order!


I've wanted a fruit basket FOREVER, this one is just perfect after Sean made some amendments to the assembly instructions!!

Em at Marquis Theatre-Northville for summer camp

Fresh hair for Em!

Kristin and I at the Early Bird Cafe in Northville

I was so proud of my parallel spot park job, I had to take a pic and send it to Sean

Getting crafty with Kristin, Christine, Lisa, Karen and Amy at Scrappy Chic!  Fun day!!

Em and Hanna at Honors Night

Em as Alexander Schmorell in her Showcase Performance at Marquis

Em and Cooper at Michele's Stampin' Up! open house

Visiting The Town Peddler!

If I'm going to do dishes, I'm going to splurge on dish soap that smells divine!!

Best ice cubes EVER!

Em's 8th grade dance!!



Our water heater decided to give out :(

Kristin's front porch for Marissa's Graduation Party, so pretty!

The biggest bowl of strawberries I've ever seen, they smelled SOOO good!

Doing a little cleaning

Montgomery out!

Bradford in!!

Em's latest room decor, her goal is to have every available space covered!

Leaving Famous Dave's...they must have been in a rush to get inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment