Thursday, August 9, 2018

July 2018

Summer is in full swing and July was a great month!!


Hannah came over the week of July 4th as her summer camp was closed. We had lots of fun! Lunch at Culver's, video game and prizes galore at Dave & Buster's, ice cream at Dairy King, a grueling round of Pokemon Monopoly and many viewings of The Greatest Showman!  I love these Teen/Tween girls!






The beginnings of a mountainous project I'm working on...see what I did there...mountainous!!



The 4th of July parade in Northville, Em participated with the Marquis Theatre, one of her many loves in life!!








I had a great weekend with my friend Kristin, I jokingly called it Camp Kristin - home for wayward crafty souls! We had lots of fun crafting, visiting her local library, doing some local shopping in downtown South Lyon and my first ever trip to Tropical Smoothie Cafe!!




While I was at Kristin's and Sean was traveling, Em stayed with my parents and this is one of the texts I received from her!  Hilarious!




We helped Hil celebrate her 40th birthday!  It was such a great day and I was so happy to get to see both Hil and Michelle!  These women have been in my life for 20 years and I love them dearly. they are two of my favorite stars...I don't always see them but I know they are there!  Em made friends with Hil's pups Pixie (below) and Lucy (she was camera shy!) and of course the chickens!








Em and I went to Plymouth Art in the Park, she got her henna tattoo (same one as last year-I do believe this is now considered a tradition!). We walked about for hours, looking at everything and had a fun morning!








Meeting/picnic for Marching Band (I stole this from Em's snapchat!)



My tomatoes are here!!  I am so excited! This is the first time I've planted and not killed something!  My friend Jan used to be our supplier, Sean loved it when she brought in bags of tomatoes to work! She's so proud of my accomplishment, I sent her pics this morning and got a "You go girl!"




Em and I ran in to a rafter of turkeys on our way through Milford. Pretty cool!



Packing for Marching Band camp, Em will be there in August (4-10), She's so excited!



We had a tornado watch very early in the morning and took shelter in the basement...Em decided to stay down there and slept comfortably under my craft table!

No comments:

Post a Comment