Monday, August 13, 2018

August 2018 - I'm trying something new...weekly posts! 07/30-08/05/18

I'm easily overwhelmed by mass amounts of data, photos, input, etc and sometimes I have way more pictures than I can easily sort through for a particular month.  I'm going to give weekly posts a whirl, this seems way more manageable to my brain!  Every Monday, I will post the previous week...today I'll actually have 3 posts - the first 2 weeks of August and a Special Edition with Em's week at band camp.  Also, other than a couple here and there, I plan to post pics only on my blog.  It was feeling a bit redundant to post them on facebook as they happened and then later on the blog.  I am also on Instagram...I've only shared crafty goodness on there so far and I think that is what I will keep there.  If you would like to check that out, please visit me here!!

Without further ado...here is July 30 - August 5 (I'm only putting the August dates here as I've alrady posted through July 31).

Thanks so much for stopping in and I'll see y'all next Monday!!

Em's all packed for Marching Band camp!

Em got a surprise bag of treats dropped off to welcome her to the Marching Band, so sweet, lol!!

Em, Hannah and I went out Friday night to The Marquis Theatre in Northville to see a few of Em's friends in their Star Summer Camp Performance. It was a great show and we had a good time!

The Woodwinds Group, getting ready to head off to camp...

All the newbies to Marching Band this year

Sean's off to Wisconsin for work until tomorrow and Em's off to band camp...I'm going to the movies!! I love the Penn Theatre in Plymouth...and after the movie, I headed to Dairy King for my new favorite "Lemon Cheesecake Bar"!!  Popcorn and ice cream for Sunday dinner, what a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment