Sunday, September 23, 2018

September 17 - 23, 2018

Pretty exciting week around here; Sean placed 9 out of 18 in his NASA (Class 944 Spec) Championship Race in Austin, TX, I started my new job at Perceptron and the John Glenn Marching Band won first place in their first competition of the season!!  Em was so excited, I told her that all that practice and hard work is well worth it! I am so proud of her!!!

GAH, my name on the welcome sign for my first day!

Day 2, lunch with my beautiful friends, oh how I've missed these faces!

My wind chimes at sunset, thanks again Ma and Pa!! I could listen to them all day!  The tree hook works great Mom :)




OH MY GOSH, the vending system, not enough time in the day to eat all the things!

One thing that I have absolutely not missed...work traffic! It isn't usually this bad though, I think there was an accident or maybe a train!

Yummy!
It was all a bit overwhelming at first...after not having worked in an office for nearly a year, it will take me some time to adjust and get into a new routine, both at work and at home. It is a routine that I am so excited for though! Papers to organize, data to input and issues to resolve, I am so back in my happy place! I have the best people to work with and I am so happy to be part of the Finance Team!!



I'm really wishing that I had a laundry line to hang clothes outside on, hmmm, maybe I'll ask the lawn guy if he can help me with that!! 
We also had a water mystery in the basement...no idea where it came from but it made my rug in the craft area reek horribly and it made its' way to my favorite trunk, I'm hoping to save it and make it not so smelly. Nothing soaked through it so there is no damage but it smelled awful! Using bleach, baking soda and sunshine seems to be working!

No comments:

Post a Comment