Monday, October 1, 2018

September 24 - 30, 2018

Another fun week!! John Glenn's Homecoming was this week, Em and her friends had a great time! I spent the weekend with my girlfriends at Angie's Inn on the Grand in Howell for a crafting retreat!!

My Ma & Pa sent me flowers at work to celebrate my one week anniversary!  They are the best!

One thing that I have NOT missed...traffic on the way home from work.

Craft area relocation due to...

water!!!

We had some torrential downpours last week and a bit managed to sneak in the basement

Sean made a door to Narnia taking the drywall off to inspect

Hmmm, do you smell that...I smell a craft area remodel, lol!!


I spent a loooong weekend at Angie's Inn on the Grand in Howell with my girlfriends, SOOO much fun!  Lots of crafting, drinking, eating, talking, singing, etc! Can't wait to see everyone next March!
Angie's She Shed is coming along, SO cute!





I visited Jonna's Market in Howell...they had EVERYTHING (and then some) that I needed!



Random shot from the weekend!















Caramel Apple Pie shots



Pineapple Upside Down Cake shots



OH MY GOODNESS...the food was SO delicious!











Saturday night was the John Glenn Homecoming, Em went with a group of friends and a few came over to the house with their parents before for pictures, they were all so dang cute!  Chauffeur Sean drove them to the dance!! I wasn't home until photo time and Sean did a fantastic job with pictures!













No comments:

Post a Comment