Saturday, October 13, 2018

October 1 - 7, 2018


Hmmm, all but one picture from last week was at work!! I'm sure I'll eventually stop re-arranging, re-organizing and decorating my new cube!!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out last week!


The morning sun out the front windows of the office, so pretty!




Getting my lil' corner of the world at work organized and feeling homey! 


This guy is in the window in the team room, so cute!


Setting up/re-organizing the files feels good!


Em came in with me over the weekend to help clean, organize and she found the puzzles and was a happy camper!


Ahhh, organized files!!

Before



After


I'm loving my new space!



Baked cookies for the bake sale at Em's music festival, I love the Pillsbury sugar cookies, so yummy! ps...the bowl of burned cookies did not get packaged up...we ate them at home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment