Sunday, October 14, 2018

October 8 - 14, 2018

The John Glenn Marching Band had a festival at their school Monday night. This is a picture that her band director captured, thanks Mr. Cramer! (Em is on the right)  It was a busy week with band, Grammy and Papa came on Friday to help with Em transport to and fro while I got home from work!  Lifesavers they are!!

Train on the way to work, I miss living by the tracks in Plymouth

I decided it was chilly in the house, then realized I'd have to light the pilot on the furnace...I called tech support in Georgia...talked to some guy named Sean...who then sends me a text ...did it come on?

Psssh, "did it come on?"...seriously? Of course it did, I read the directions after being told numerous times to read them!  Came on like a champ!

Downtown Plymouth

A little fall and Halloweej decor in my cube!

I LOVE my new bird...after a Target trip today, he will have a lady friend tomorrow morning!

It's Spooky Season here in the living room!




  
A snapshot I stole from Em's Snapchat, so cute!

Friday...big day, off come the braces this morning!

Voila!  

To celebrate on our last evening of Girl's Week while Sean's been in Georgia, Em and I took to downtown Plymouth!  We saw Christopher Robin at The Penn, had dinner at Greek Islands and got ice cream from Dairy King on the last day of their season!


No comments:

Post a Comment