Thursday, January 5, 2012

Project "CLUTTER CLEAN UP" is nearly complete!

I made some progress yesterday and oddly not much is getting thrown out or donated...I'm simply putting my stuff back where it belongs...all day yesterday I could hear my dad, "a place for everything and everything in its place"...by golly, now everything is spic and span (at least in my craft area that is!)

CRAFT AREA BEFORE

CRAFT AREA AFTER

Each area up close and personal:

WHITE SHELVES TO RIGHT OF TABLE

Top shelf: gesso, mod-podge, cleaning supplies and Melody Ross Chip Art tools.
2nd shelf: markers, scissors, buttons, Smash book goodies, clips, clamps, pushpins and a clock!
 
3rd shelf:  stamps in (2) canvas bins, scraps are in the accordian file and items for future scrapping are in the plastic bin.
Bottom shelf: Canvas bin on left houses page and project kits and bin on right houses an illegal amount of cardboard, chipboard, etc (mainly for use in my mixed media projects).

TABLE/SHELVES ON BACK WALL ON RIGHT
 This station houses my Cricut (table top), Cuttlebug and sewing stuff (bottom) 
and paper above that!



TABLE/SHELVES ON BACK WALL ON LEFT
This table holds a bunch of goodies on the top: cutting stuff and tools, adhesives and soft embellishments (flowers, ribbon, etc).  The black bags underneath are used when I go somewhere and crop.

CORNER BAKER'S RACK
Top shelf of baskets holds fabric, miscellaneous cords, a travel DVD player and some old computer stuff.
2nd shelf: old dictionary, old patterns and my acrylic paints
3rd shelf: all the material and projects from Soul Restoration 1 and 2 (online classes through
Bottom shelf: unfilled albums, albums in progress and blank canvases

TABLE TO LEFT OF BAKER'S RACK
I try to keep this table open for the most part, it's a good palce to spread stuff out when I am working.  Currently my basket of sorted, organized and labeled bags embellishments is there...I'm still in search of something with handles for these items but it works for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment