Monday, March 17, 2014

...and now a WOOT WOOT for Emily!!

03/20/14 Video of meeting added!!  http://vimeo.com/89507391


Emily, along with 2 other Grade 4 students from Edison were chosen to lead the Pledge of Allegiance at last night's Westland City Council Meeting. Although we're of course going to say that Em was totally awesome up there, all 3 of them did a... great job. They called the principal up to say a few words and she talked about the kids being 3 of the finest at Edison and what a great school Edison is!!They then called the parents up to say a little bit about our kids...I cracked a joke about being handed the mic by a guy who just told me he wouldn't shake my hand because he was sick!! I promise I didn't embarrass Em at all, I just talked about how incredibly proud Sean and I are of her!!










This is a picture my parents sent to show Em their support!!!  She LOVED it Grammy and Papa!!


No comments:

Post a Comment