Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Church Signs

I drive down the same stretch of road nearly each morning on my way to work. There is a church I pass that has a signboard and they often post things that either make me chuckle (Home Improvements? Bring your family to church.), laugh out loud VERY loudly (We're still here between Christmas and Easter.) and even get my thoughts thinking! I've got a lot of friends right now struggling with different aspects of their lives and I wish they too could see this sign each morning and know that it ALL will eventually be okay and that we are all exactly where we need to be at this point in time I hope this makes you smile! Note: I do not know, attend or support this church but I sure do love and appreciate their sign!

March 5

This morning, the sign made me chuckle!!

March 11

No comments:

Post a Comment